- Fly, Dine & Stay the Night -
Your Taste of Fiordland Package includes...
- 25 minute helicopter flight with locally owned & operated Te Anau Helicopter Services. Experience stunning views of Lake Te Anau, Lake Manapouri, alpine lakes, mountain peaks. Includes an alpine landing. Departs from Manapouri Airport. FREE shuttle pick up & drop off.
- On return to the hotel, sit back, relax and enjoy a sumptuous 3 course Fiordland tasting plated menu offering the finer delicacies of the Fiordland region.
- Wind down in a Lake View Room at Distinction Te Anau Hotel with breathtaking views overlooking picturesque Lake Te Anau at the end of your day.
- Wake up to a wholesome breakfast in the hotel's Mackinnon Room Restaurant and your're set for another action packed day!
Only $699.00 for 2 people
Minimum 2 people
Please contact the hotel when booking is made to organise a time for your flight.
All flights are weather permitting and if unable to fly due to bad weather a full refund for your flights will be given.
Book a Lake View Room with striking views of Lake Te Anau at Distinction Te Anau Hotel & Villas and enjoy...
Espresso coffee or tea + warm toast accompanied by butter & delicious spreads for 2 people in the morning.
+ Receive FREE unlimited WiFi during your stay
From $239.00 per night
*1 coffee per person
Thrilling Fiordland fly fishing package for keen anglers...
Full day fishing the upper Waiau River with Mark Wallace from Distinctive Fishing Experiences
+ 2 night’s accommodation in a Lake View Room at Distinction Te Anau Hotel & Villas
+ Bottle of white or red wine
+ Anti-pasto platter
The upper Waiau River in Fiordland National Park is paradise for experienced anglers. Home to high numbers of aggressive Brown and Rainbow Trout, the evening rises and Mayfly hatches that occur here are outstanding - making for a truly incredible angling experience. The abundant rainfall that Fiordland is known for means waterways are filled with clean, clear water; the perfect environment for large fighting trout. Mark Wallace of Distinctive Fishing Experiences offers Fiordland fly-fishing at its best. An experienced local, Mark lives to fish and he knows exactly where the best fishing spots are – and they don’t come much more beautiful or exciting than on the Waiau River. A full day fishing with Mark promises to be a stellar addition to your angling resume.
BOOK TODAY for $1375.00 for 2 people
24 hours cancellation policy applies
Strictly catch and release only
Fishing licenses are extra at $25 per adult and $7 per junior (11-17 yrs inclusive)
Valid 1 Jan 2015 - 31 May 2015 & 01 Oct 2015 – 31 May 2016
When you make a booking please advise your preferred day for your fishing excursion. The excursions are subject to availablity at the time of booking.
No refunds are permitted on Best Available Rates. Where a booking is Cancelled or Amended the full quoted amount of the reservation will be charged. Payment will be taken at time of reservation.
- Milford Sound Scenic Boat Cruise for 2 people
- 1/2 day guided Milford Track walk for 2 people
- FREE 200ml bottle of bubbles in your room on arrival
- FREE use of the outdoor swimming pool, spa & sauna
- Boxed lunch per person to take on your trip to Milford Sound
- FREE upgrade from a Garden View Room to a Lakeview Room
1/2 Day Guided Milford Track Walk
yourself to Milford Sound Lodge (approx 2 hour drive) to meet with
Trips and Tramps where you will depart for your 1/2 day guided Milford
Track walk. Take a boat ride across deep water basin to Sandfly Point
where your 11km walk meanders alongside the cascading river to the
spectacular Giant Gate waterfalls. Suitable for all abilities and small
Milford Sound Scenic Boat Cruise
completing your Milford Sound walk your will join a Milford Sound
Scenic Boat Cruise that will take you along the fiord, viewing towering
cliffs & peaks, waterfalls cascading into the fiords & luxuriant
rainforest that clings to sheer rock faces.
Normally $696.00 NOW $565.00
Reservation system powered by evoSuite®